Tuesday, April 21st, 2020
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 713 0133 5347
- Open MeetingIntroductions
- Acceptance of Agenda
Members of the Board and/or staff may request additions, deletions, and/or changes in the Agenda
- Public/Partners Communication: (5-minute limit, unless prescheduled)Colusa County Board of Supervisors; John LoudonNRCS; Wendy Krehbiel-Colusa Field Office DC; Colusa County Ag Department; Anastacia AllenSutter Buttes Regional Land Trust; Alyssa Lindman-Executive Director
- Approval of Minutes-February18th, 2020
- Financial ReportChecking & County FundsClaims to be paid in April 2020
- CCRCD Discussion & Action Items:Project Ideas-Opportunity for Board and Staff to discuss new project ideasNRCS MOA with CARCD and RCDs- Review, approve, signFY 19/20 Projected Budget- ReviewFY 18/19 CAP, FY 17/18 CAP- Review and ApproveCA Rangeland Resolution- Discuss becoming a signatoryDirector Training- Ethics and Harassment training offered online through GSRMAForm 700s-update Form 700s with County Clerk Due June 1st, 2020Healthy Soils Incentive Program: SOW with Glenn County RCD for Technical AssistanceNew Hire- Victor Briones was hired for the Natural Resource CoordinatorProject Coordinator Position- Propose to use RCD network for project coordinator assistance until after Covid-19.Covid-19 Policies- Emergency Plan, Emergency Sick LeaveTeleconferencing Policy, Flex Hour Policy, and Field Work PolicySacramento Valley Region RCD Board Meeting April 28th, 2020 via Zoom- Can you attend?
- Staff and Director Reports Project UpdatesNRCS Cooperative AgreementColusa Glenn Subwatershed ProgramHealthy Soils Demonstration SiteCarbon Farm PlanCommunity Wildfire Protection PlanSWEEP Technical AssistanceCalFire Forest Health GrantDurable CollaborationMiscellaneous Staff and Director Reports
- Public Comment
- Adjournment: The next meeting will be May 19th, 2020 at 3pm at the CIP Conference Room.